Our services don’t stop at medical treatments, as our dermatologists are equipped with training and experience in a range of cosmetic treatments. Whether it’s a tried and true therapy like botox or chemical peels, or cutting edge treatments like Photofacial Laser, we have solutions for all of your cosmetic needs. We know that your skin’s appearance is important, so call (703) 925-1886 (Herndon Office) or (703) 241-2882 (Falls Church Office) to find out how we can help you to achieve your skin, hair, and nail goals.
Whether your needs are medical or cosmetic, Herndon Dermatology is here to serve you!
Botox injections is a quick 10-minute treatment, and you’ll notice a difference in just a few days. Your Botox injections will last you somewhere around 3-6 months, depending on how well your body reacts to the injection. Please note that Botox injections is not a permanent treatment; after about 3-6 months, your facial lines will gradually reappear and additional injections will be needed.
Laser Hair Removal
Unwanted or excessive hair growth can leave you feeling down and less-confident about your appearance, while ingrown hairs can cause a lot of pain and unsightly bumps. In the past, treatment for these issues was only effective for lighter skinned individuals with dark hair, but fortunately laser hair removal has become more accessible and advanced in recent years. At our practice, we are able to safely treat people with virtually all skin types and hair colors.
Juvederm Facial Filler
Ask most people to describe signs of facial aging and they’ll respond with one word: “wrinkles”. Equally as visible, however, is the loss of collagen and volume. Facial features once accentuated by youthful fullness can become hollowed or thin, contributing to an aged or tired look. This actually accentuates those worrisome fine lines and wrinkles. Facial fillers are a family of injectables whose purpose is to restore youth and volume to the face.
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is a non-invasive light treatment which uses short bursts of high energy light to effectively treat skin discoloration including the redness associ-ated with rosacea or capillaries; brown spots from sun damage, birthmarks, or age; even stretch marks can be lessened with IPL treatment.
Herndon Dermatology is proud to offer truSculpt® iD, a revolutionary non-surgical, body-sculpting treatment that allows you to personalize your ideal body in as little as one 15-minute treatment. TruSculpt iD is a safe and effective technology that is clinically proven to permanently eliminate fat cells in stubborn areas around your abdomen and flanks.
HOW IT WORKS?
• truSculpt iD uses innovative Monopolar RF technology to selectively target fat and therapeutically heat it – until fat cells are eliminated by passing through the body naturally.
• Average of 24% fat reduction is achieved in just one treatment.
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER BODY SCULPTING PROCEDURES?
• This procedure is versatile and effective to treat a wide range of patients who may not be a candidate for other contouring procedures due to treatment location, skin type, fat thickness and presence of skin laxity.
• The treatment has minimal discomfort and has been compared to a hot stone massage.
• There is no visible downtime after the procedure and normal activity can be resumed immediately.
• The treatment time is dependent on the treatment size and how many areas are treated. Treatment time is typically 15 to 30 minutes to treat the abdomen and flanks.
• Typically, only 1 treatment is needed. Maximum results are visible after 12 weeks. Additional treatments may be required to achieve the personalized results you desire.
Your truSculpt iD treatment consultant can provide all the details you need to make an informed decision about the procedure. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation!